iklan banner

How can cooking milai booti pizza at home

Yummy Miniature Malai Boti Pizza Recipe - ASMR Cooking Mini Food Hi everyone, Today I make Malai Boti Pizza. Hope you like it. Please don't forget to CLICK like the video & subscribe my channel to watch more amazing videos. Hope you enjoy! Link Video: https://youtu.be/oUNFDKa8xJw *Ingredients: Flour Milk powder Salt Instant yeast Sugar Melted butter Chicken Chili flakes Coriander powder Pepper Garam masala powder Garlic powder Ginger powder Lemon juice Cumin powder Fresh cream Yogurt Oil Cheese Olives Fresh coriander Tomato sauce 👉My BEST VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtIqkw7GCACH8L1KxBP6Rn_IyA43v0NI8 CREDIT : Producer & Director : Anh Ngoc Scriptwriter : Lan Nguyen Animator : My Linh, Nga Le Editor & Sound Designer : Trung Nguyen, Minh Tuan Production Designer : Thuy Anh Nguyen System Developer : Thanh Hang © Copyright by HFL Media ☞ Do not Reup #MiniatureCookingOfficial #miniaturemooking #asmr Miannouraiz786@gmail.com Mian Nouraiz blogs Please follow me I need your sport
Previous
Next Post »
Comments


EmoticonEmoticon

iklan banner